Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

This is my first attempt at hosting WWW Wednesdays so i hope you guys have fun with it. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

And to personalize the list, every week i will add a random question. I love going to the movies so my  question this week is:

*What was the last movie you saw
 

Here are my responses

*I am currently reading And you Invited Me In by Cheryl Moss Tyler ( for my book club) and Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa

*I recently finished reading The Life O'Reilly by Brian Cohen. The book has been making its rounds in the book blogging community and so far, its getting some positive reviews. Personally, it was definitely a beautiful, romantic story.

*Since my reading list is piling up and i cant seem to read fast enough, am going to try to read The River Between by Jacqueline Cook and Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons. Lets see how well i can juggle my readings : )

* The last movie i saw was Clash of the Titans. For some reason Perseus is really popular these days : )


 I hope everyone has had a great week thus far.

7 comments:

Alayne said...

I thought The Life O'Reilly was decent. My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Aleksandra said...

I haven't read any of them!
Happy reading!

Alayne said...

I just posted my review for Romancing Miss Bronte at The Crowded Leaf if you're interested!

semprelibri said...

Hello! Excellent blog and great job! I'd like to have your Flag on my flag counter. I need your help for my collection… So, please, simply visit my website about “unusual stamps”: http://www.eryx.it/dentelli/index.htm
Greetings and good luck!

bermudaonion said...

I can't read fast enough either, so I know exactly what you mean!

Cozy in Texas said...

I found your blog this evening. The last book I read was The Help, I'm currently reading a cozy mystery All Shall be Well by Deborah Crombie and the next book on our book club list is Family Matters by Rohinton Mistry.
I watched Avatar at the IMAX and wish I'd taken Dramamine before I went. I'll watch it again on DVD.
Ann
Ann Summerville
Cozy In Texas

Bookventures said...

Cozy, thanks for visiting. lol, i know what you mean. When i saw avatar i came away with a massive Migraine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.