Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Hi everyone,

Its Tuesday and that means its another installment of one of my favourite memes Teaser Tuesdays.

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! All you have to do is

_Grab your current read

_Open to a random page

_Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

_Share the title & author so others can find your book.

Today my teaser is from Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa

"The roaches were crawling in my head again so i decided to skip school. I sat in my room for a while and read. I looked up mental disorders on the internet. It showed Schizophrenia and Depression.....I wondered if the wires in my brain were broken, like the brains i saw on the internet" Pg 14



12 comments:

Booklover Book Reviews said...

Oooh, I've read that book also and that roaches passage is very evocative - great teaser!

Here's mine: http://bookloverbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday_13.html

Sullivan McPig said...

Nice teaser!
another book I never heard of but sounds really interesting

Jan von Harz said...

Very interesting, hope she is not crazy thinking about roaches in her head, I use to have a recurring dream that roaches where after me YUK. Great choice.

Clarissa said...

WoW that sounds great. I really like your teaser. Kind of whimiscal. Thanks for stopping by mine

Audrey said...

Roaches? Yuck! Sounds really interesting though :)

Marg said...

Having been exposed to roaches very recently I have to say I would hate to have them in my brain!


My teaser is here

Lisa said...

roaches *twitches*

Sound like something I like to read.

Here's mine

bokunosekai said...

The best teaser of the day goes to your teaser! I love it...I like this kind of sentences

Alayne said...

Eek! Very serious. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Lady Q said...

I've been thinking I want to read this one! Here's my teaser for My Name is Memory.

tweezle said...

What an image that makes. shudder....
Great teaser!

Here's my teaser for this week.

Book Sake said...

Adding this one to my "to-read" list.

My teaser is at BookSake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.