Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Hi everyone,

Its Tuesday and that means its another installment of one of my favourite memes Teaser Tuesday.

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! All you have to do is

_Grab your current read

_Open to a random page

_Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

_Share the title & author so others can find your book.

Today my teaser is going to be a little bit different. Its about an event that am going to be hosting in a few days, over at my book club. The event is going to include a great giveaway that i know you guys would love. All the details will be confirm soon but i just wanted to tease you with the idea. Smiley


Hope you all have a great day today.

5 comments:

Lorin said...

Sounds fun!

As part of the Octavia Butler them I'm doing this week, here's my teaser at arch thinking.

Jennifer said...

I am definitely teased. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesdays-in-shadow-of-cypress.html

Nise' said...

Wonderful way to tease!

Audrey said...

Ok - I'm teased! LOVE give aways - can't wait :)

Lori said...

Cool teaser. I hope that you will enjoy your book. [My Tuesday Teaser]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.