Monday, April 12, 2010

Mailbox Mondays-



Is it me or is time really flying these days. Well guys its Monday and that means its another installment of Mailbox Monday. Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page so when your finished checking out my loot, head over there and see what everyone else recieved last week.

Last week i received another E-book from the author Jacqueline Cook called The River Between. This was my prize from the members giveaway over at Librarything.

I also bought two books from my favourite used bookstore called Eventures. These were The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe and Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik. (I just love the title of this book. It really has me intrigued). My readings are starting to pile up so i have to employ desperate measures. Lets see how well i manage : )

                    

17 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I love Mary Alice Monroe's work! Enjoy!

Anna said...

I read Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons several years ago and absolutely loved it! Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Mary said...

This is the first I've heard of the Jacquelyn Cook books. I hope you enjoy it!

Lady Q said...

The River Between looks good. Enjoy your books! Here's my Mailbox.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, I think I have that Lorna Ladvik book...but if not, it's going on my list.

(My stacks are HUGE!)

Here's my MM:

http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/04/mailbox-monday_11.html

Elizabeth said...

You will love those angry housewives and rush out to get more Lorna Landvik. That's what happened to me!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I have the Angry Housewives here. I should read it! All of your books sound good actually! Enjoy them all!

Kelly McDermott-Bay said...

Enjoy reading and relaxing with your books.

Suko said...

Yes, it's time for Mailbox Monday again! Enjoy your new books!

My "mailbox" is a bit smaller: http://suko95.blogspot.com/2010/04/mini-mailbox-monday.html

pinkilili said...

Ooh I have Angry Housewives waiting in my TBR pile. From the comments you'be been getting, I feel like picking it up now! Enjoy your reading week!

Alayne said...

Enjoy the new books! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I have the Angry Wives here also. I am thinking it will make a terrific summer read.

DCMetroreader said...

These look like nice chick lit reads. Hope you enjoy them!

Serena said...

Happy reading.

Cathy said...

Happy reading!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I thought this post looked familiar. I already commented on it back in April twice! I'll go look for your new post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.