Monday, April 5, 2010

Mailbox Monday



Happy Easter Monday everyone. Its another beautiful day here in Trinidad; great weather for going to the beach. I am so not looking forward to heading back out to school tomorrow!!

Here's my latest installment of Mailbox Monday, a weekly meme hosted over at the Printed Page. So after you check out my loot, be sure to head on over and see what everyone else received.


Last week i won my first E-book over at Librarything *doing the happy dance*. The author Chris Tusa was kinda enough to email me a copy.


What did you guys get last week?


4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I've read good things about that book - I hope you enjoy it!

Tea said...

I've heard about that book too. I can't remember where I heard what I heard. It was good talk about the book.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com

mailbox in sidebar

Alayne said...

Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Aths said...

I like the sound of this book. Let me go off to check it out! Hope you enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.