Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! All you have to do is

_Grab your current read

_Open to a random page

_Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

_Share the title & author so others can find your book.

Here's my Teaser from Good Harbour by Anita Diamant.

"Lying in bed that first night, Kathleen realized that she had already left that world of small talk and gardening and current events. She was in the airless, out of time place she knew from the long murderous months of Pat's breast cancer. She'd been to that place with Danny, too, though it had been much quicker with her little boy. It was only that one horrible week in the hospital. Not even a week" pg 22

My review of this book is coming soon so be on the look out.

8 comments:

Melange said...

Wow...this looks deep. Thanks for posting! :D

virginiebarbeau said...

Great teaser. I've read The Red Tent by the same author and really enjoyed it. Thanks for checking out my teaser, too!

jlshall said...

Whoa! Sounds really depressing. Hope the rest of the book is a little less so. Interesting teaser, though.
Here's mine.

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Wow, intense teaser!

Thanks for stopping by mine =) I'm going to try to work on reviews for the first 4 BDB books soon!

♥Isalys

Sarah said...

Great Teaser! Sounds like a great read. Can't wait to read your review

Jennifer said...

Intense teaser! I am officially intrigued and think I will buy kleenex and add this book to my TBR list. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-songbird-under-german.html

Vicki said...

Deep! Great choice for a teaser!!

Lori said...

I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's My Teaser

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.