Monday, March 15, 2010

Changes to the Bookventures Book Club Site

Hi everyone,

I realized that some of you guys tried to access the Bookventures Book Club site and experienced some difficulty. Let me apologize. I think that the link that i added to the post " Serious Readers Wanted!!!!" was incorrect. I have since fixed that problem and so anyone interested in checking out the book club can now refer to that post for the link. You can also visit the book club via Bookventures Book Club.

I have also made some changes to the site so feel free to check it out. The aim is to make it more user friendly and accessible. We have wrapped up our discussion on Carnival by Robert Antoni. This i hope to post on the blog soon. We are also in the process of choosing March's read. Am really excited. Admittedly, this is one of the exciting periods in the book club lol.

Feel free to leave me a suggestion or comment about how i can improve the site or if you would like to comment on anything in general. I value your opinion.


Talk to you all soon.

Your partner in reading,

Lesley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.